Posts by kainz
65 posts total, newest first.
Dragon Nest NA No-Cool Down Hackin Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=fast2kill147;5543292]is this working on in dn,cherrycredits.com[/QUOTE]
Oh my god... I made a whole new thread for DN SEA. Is it that hard to read? >_>Back yallin Dragon Nest Discussions - Welcome back, Pie.Dragon Nest Hacking Team!in Dragon Nest Discussions - [QUOTE=hitman265;5525213]I have 4 Comp. 2 Desktop 2 Laptop I can test your shit. One is Vista, One is Window7 64 one is window 7 32 and vista 32[/QUOTE]
hitman you got msn?R> Team mates to make a DN pserver.in Dragon Nest Discussions - [QUOTE=PiNKYPiE;5530998]would try out with beta tester and java .
i have one guy in mind who might help .[/QUOTE]
You do know that PROBABLY only the people that help work/build the private server will probably test rightDragon Nest Hacking Team!in Dragon Nest Discussions - [QUOTE=Pie;5522554]Yeah .[/QUOTE]
I see.. xDD
Showing the 5 most recent posts.