Posts by TheMovieEditorRetard
3 posts total, newest first.
New Combat Arms EU Powerleveling clan: Quarantine Kingsin Combat Arms EU Discussions - For this clan I need good players for clanwars, I DO NOT care about the level... BUT YOUR K/D MUST BE OVER 0.95
For the beginning I need 3-4 trustable admins (Admin's Rank must be SSG or above)(;
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUNew Combat Arms EU Powerleveling clan: Quarantine Kingsin Combat Arms EU Discussions - For this clan I need good players for clanwars, I DO NOT care about the level... BUT YOUR K/D MUST BE OVER 0.95
For the beginning I need 3-4 trustable admins (Admin's Rank must be SSG or above)(;
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUNew Combat Arms EU Powerleveling clan: Quarantine Kingsin Combat Arms EU Discussions - For this clan I need good players for clanwars, I DO NOT care about the level... BUT YOUR K/D MUST BE OVER 0.95
For the beginning I need 3-4 trustable admins (Admin's Rank must be SSG or above)(;
GOOD LUCK WITH YOU
Showing the 3 most recent posts.