Posts by Kenshin13
3,470 posts total, newest first.
SP Hacks work on cracked Mw3?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Help - No, they run on different versions.
You'll need to search for them in this (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/594-call-duty-modern-warfare-3-private-server-hacks/) section.
Here's on of them that I made: Clicky (http://www4D1 Permanently Shut Downin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks - [QUOTE=epiccode;8851683]Sigh :/ 4D1 is under the magnifying glass of Activision yet again..dbb Whats New..?[/QUOTE]
Wonder why they'd just decide to act though /mmzEasily convert Visual Studio 2012 Projects to 2010in C# Programming - Since I refuse to update to 2012 version and some project do come built on VS2012, I've made a small tutorial on how to "downgrade" the project version for those who didn't already know.
1.) First, open up the .sln SoErase DLL PE Headerin Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Coding, Programming & Source Code - Sometimes you want to make it impossible for people to dump a DLL in a process or want the program to not detect it.
Well since I'm bored, I decided to make a simple way to do it.
[DllImport("kernel32.dll")]
puErase DLL PE Headerin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Coding, Programming & Source Code - Sometimes you want to make it impossible for people to dump a DLL in a process or want the program to not detect it.
Well since I'm bored, I decided to make a simple way to do it.
[DllImport("kernel32.dll")]
public s
Showing the 5 most recent posts.