Posts by lga312
6 posts total, newest first.
JA v1.5 Combat Arms Hack - Sexy Menu | JA Telekill | Aim Angle | Health Barsin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - It disconnects me after using rapid fire a couple times. The menu is kind of a pain. Other than that, hack works awesome.DHM v0.1in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I found a fix to my problem: Turn off x-fireDHM v0.1in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=jimcools;4063956]Work pretty fine thx good work
proof it work look at the first in the down team ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/818/hackca.png/) its all at [BASE] ProFire v2.31 [Undetected w/ Awesome Features]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=CAFlames;4063647]
k and i need someone to test my next hack :O[/quote]
I have Windows 7 64bit. Let me know if you're looking for a tester.Black Cipher v2in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I have Windows 7 64bit.
This hack worked for me for a bit yesterday. Later in the day I tried again and it crashed on boot up.
After clicking the exe I hit cancel and simply used my own n-ject injector to inject the
Showing the 5 most recent posts.