Posts by uBit
1,933 posts total, newest first.
R.I.P Sjoerd It's definitelyin General - Haven't been on here in a while.. But I remember him... OH WELL. That's the way the cookie crumbles.Windows 8?in General - Windows 7 all the way.. Like the one guy said above.. It's more for tablets or touch screen computer type things. I just can't see myself clicking on a block to go to my facebook.. Even though there is a thing where you I'm back?in Member Introduction & Return - I'm back! Kinda sorta.
inb4idontknowwhoyouareAnyone want to help a hacked person in need? T~Tin Diablo 3 Hacks / Bots - Well, I called and I was asked a few questions and they said my account was restored to a later date. I may have some gear that is lost and gold, but that's it. I logged on and had most of the gear I had in my bags and a12k + 8k = 20k.in General - Hope to see you when you come back! :D
Showing the 5 most recent posts.