Posts by Yao40x
26 posts total, newest first.
Bubba File locations?in Combat Arms Mod Help - Want to do a mod of him but I looked back a few pages and didn't see a thread on which files hes in, if someone knows can you post the name so i don't have to go through everything. I know it wont be useful just for selfLogin Mod Crash Help Plzin Combat Arms Help - I followed what it said to do on the tutorial but when after the running man finishes it crashes before hte login screen appears, if the file is too big does it crash or do they somehow detect this now? Windows 7 64 bit ~|A More Real Combat Arms Hack [NA] V3|| INCLUDES GOD MODE! |~in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I was on a few hours ago, worked flawlessly.Skaters Hack v1in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Crashed for me in-game after a few moments. Byte ciphered 2x and still closed. Windows 7 64bit. But as far as it goes I really like the tracers, really helpful if you have elite to see who has no spread and everything. TAlessandro10 || Simple || 07/29/2011in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - People chill out with the requests already, the makers know you want all these things packed in, its a slow process for people especially now since the coding changed with the last patch. Its ok to encourage a creator to
Showing the 5 most recent posts.