Posts by toxic-snipe
9 posts total, newest first.
How To Fix The Spam Bot Thing. (GM nexon thing.)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Martinimaker151;481907]I tried it with 3 fingers, does that count? Oh and If I keep repeating I have this "taint" smell. Can you tell me how to get rid of that?
Also, MasterChi3f tell us how you found this foruwhat do u hate about ca?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Too many damn hackers.Sticky: Too many stickies.in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Does anyone notice the number of stickies in this section? It's sort of ridiculous now.
btw im a retard that joined in 06 and has 7 posts lolololololGLITCH TEASE xDin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Looks nice, although you could be lyin and it's hax :P[RELEASE] Cruel Hackin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=hahyay;317907]wow what do you do? sit at home and think of ways to annoy people on an online FPS?[/quote]
I stumbled upon it, like most great hacks are found :D
Showing the 5 most recent posts.