Posts by Bronni
68 posts total, newest first.
Vinject [Injector for DLL's]in Vindictus EU Hacks - Hey guys, I used to play on the US server, but since I live in Europe i switched the playing region :)
After 1 year break I am back.
Happy new year!!!Vindictus EU - Progress and Statusin Vindictus Discussions - Finally Nexon released the EU version.
Why did it took so long ?
Nexon wanted to add support for German language in game and also provide better quality for gameplay. They also decided to release the game as Extreme [Detected] Godmode and 1 Hit Kill v5 (NA)in Vindictus EU Hacks - [quote=Achyles;5159587]quess you all played US Version ?
Go to US Version ... start in console mode ... make your binds ... save config ... copy config from US to EU .... play the game in EU
Not THAT difficult is i[Detected] Godmode and 1 Hit Kill v5 (NA)in Vindictus EU Hacks - [quote=miegalius;5159359]you know you could do the same thing I did. I will give you a tip though. I didn't use a console.[/quote]
that means, that you injected only godmode and 1hit kill, but you cant use those comma[Detected] Godmode and 1 Hit Kill v5 (NA)in Vindictus EU Hacks - [quote=miegalius;5159219]so any way to get this to work without being a donator or knowing how to code yourself?
EDIT: nevermind I figured it out, I had to pretend that I actually have a brain though.[/quote]
Which
Showing the 5 most recent posts.