Posts by Fakeshake
3 posts total, newest first.
Level 1 NA account with 21600 RP !in League of Legends Marketplace - He just made the account, and can't get the original email.
I lol, gl with sale.WTS S1 Platinum/S2 Gold, ALL Champs, 100+ runes, 60+ skinsin League of Legends Marketplace - Hello everyone, I hoped not to sell this account, and unfortunatly I have to deploy... and I don't think I'll be back for quite a while.
This is my main account which I never wished to sell and I have a few deals and ofClearence sale:mw3, swtor, diablo , origin account and more!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Amazing quick seller, hesitated at first when we wanted to figure out who would go first, but at the end he wa slegit.
Vouch, would trade with him again and again, may just buy a swtor off him aswell!
Showing the 3 most recent posts.