Posts by chiefsmart
20 posts total, newest first.
BOII Dvar Consolein Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - Nice release, Insane :D
Some people will definitely find this useful :p[Leeched] Simple ESP + Sourcein Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - I think a wave of new hacks is going to come our waves thanks to this baby ;)PS3 Jailbreak Video Tut.in Playstation Help - [QUOTE=PaNiKoS;7007959]Hello, I am on lastest firmware, is any tut here (on mpgh) on how i downgrade it(3.55)? I dont care about waranty i care about my console, and if brick, its any way to unbrick? Thanks![/QUOTE]
No, Looking for Editors for the CoD Wikiin Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - Name:
Gilles DM.
Age:
18
Time available:
As I am in my last year of school, I don't have all day. But from in the evening I have all the time I need to contribute.
Reasons you should get this position:
I am a Token Insanity (Updated Token Hack)in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - Appreciate what you get and don't immediatly demand more from a creator guys!
Nice hack by the way :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.