Posts by kosuk35
23 posts total, newest first.
Who hate turks?in Crysis 2 Discussions - [quote=Victoria;4705671]
Turkce konusmak yok.
Turkish is not allowed.
Ne mutlu turkum diyenen <3[/quote]
How much sugar you are the owner of the beauty god bless:) angry Turkish sister always talk is not the pr[PATCHED] Crysis 2 D3Dhack v1.2in Crysis 2 Hacks / Cheats - Hey nitega Have you any other program, such as Crysis2 Aimbot Oldscholl about 2 to share with us if you have made your own uncle, but I'm happy I could not find on the internet.?Who hate turks?in Crysis 2 Discussions - [quote=nys;4701351]NE MUTLU TURKUM DIYENE!<3[/quote]
Helal sana kardeş Seviyorum seni >>>>
[quote=sencerusta;4705205]hazir turk muhabbeti acilmisken su cysis 2 1.9 ile mp nasil oynayabilirim turk arkadaslar turkWho hate turks?in Crysis 2 Discussions - [quote=Victoria;4696979]I'm a happy turk man.
I'm turk but live in the netherlands.
NE MUTLU TURKUM DIYENE!<3[/quote]
No problem at that time :)Who hate turks?in Crysis 2 Discussions - What have the Turks could not take your uncle I think your head is heavy body......... NE MUTLU TÜRKÜM DİYENE.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.