Posts by heroes213
7 posts total, newest first.
alterIWnet Hax v1.0in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - Too bad this doesn't work. When you open the game it just crashes and sends an error report.[RELEASE]AlterIWNet 10802-1 Hack.in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - Somehow i find this more logical then an actual hack. Instead of having to inject something you just use a hacked game file. Good job.[Release] Basic HaX v3.1.5in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - Uhmmm no. When I start the game and im on the main menu and I alt-tab, Run as Admin on the hack, the pop up little window opens so i click OK, then the hack loads and then boom error/crash.I ******* HATE MY CPU!!!in Flaming & Rage - I hate mine to.... its crapInject dll.in WolfTeam General - Ohhh i figured it out when you download the hack it will have a .dll thats the one you inject.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.