Posts by alphab0y
206 posts total, newest first.
I'm backin Member Introduction & Return - Yeah , I am just going to stay in general until I die
I waste my time because I am "blacklisted" on mpgh and have no chance to help peopleGet Ready To Game this Summer with MPGH!in News & Announcements - [QUOTE=ChronicZ;6449715]
/rofl I see lawl.[/QUOTE]
Very funny.
But this is why I constantly stay in general.
It not like I'm going to be actually going to be able to help members on mpgh
---------- Post adGet Ready To Game this Summer with MPGH!in News & Announcements - [QUOTE=ChronicZ;6449663]
She must have had a reason to ban you?? boh2[/QUOTE]
You know how I tell every that I supported them for mm right?
She think I was doing that to get support..... I am not even desperate to getRoyce/Burgessin Wall of Shame - Wtf is this
Wow you are pathetic
There is a reason behind that and that was not even officialGet Ready To Game this Summer with MPGH!in News & Announcements - [QUOTE=Liz;6449616]Because it would make a difference.[/QUOTE]
Everything is a troll to you
Deleting my app is not even fair and I'm pissed but going to just ignore it and try again
Showing the 5 most recent posts.