Posts by heya:D
75 posts total, newest first.
Katy the princessin General - [QUOTE=Katy;6301226]
How the FUCK am I attention whoring..? I didn't know being active meant that I was attention whoring.[/QUOTE]
Let's see, you never posted on general when you didn't have princess and know your creaKaty the princessin General - You guys know I tried to bring two girls to mpgh /mmz
That why ot hard for me to take new girls on mpgh serious.....Katy the princessin General - [QUOTE=Katy;6301192]
Nope. I'm being serious. Dead serious. k bye.[/QUOTE]
/gasp, that just convinced me your a girl, only white girls use k bye...... Just stop attention whoringKaty the princessin General - [QUOTE=Canadian;6301183]Why the fuck is it that when a girl comes to MPGH everybody surrounds her?
I also don't get why the girls on here need to go fucking prove to everyone they are a girl and to even put it out thereKaty the princessin General - [QUOTE=Katy;6301164]
I hate fake people. I wouldn't have went for princess if I was fake.. I would say suck my dick, like you normally do, but I honestly don't have one for you to suck.[/QUOTE]
Are you trying to be fun
Showing the 5 most recent posts.