Posts by needcahax
44 posts total, newest first.
☑️ HustlerEFT Store ☑️1 mil = $2! LAB RUN = $5! 🎁Carry service, Roubles and Stuff!🎁in Escape From Tarkov Hacks & Cheats - I can't get the IM to work, I would like to message you but don't know howLTC 3 | PERM Speed Gear & Tracker | ETC.in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Waiting for pics.Combat Arms HUD Edit/REMOVAL?in Combat Arms Help - So, I am not running on a super-computer, but my Video card is decent, to say the least and to try to make it as simple as possible, I will explain my brief situation.
My FPS will literally decrease by 50% if I am pla[Selling] 2LT5 | 170,000 GP | 6 Perms & CPT1 | 40k GP | 5 Permsin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=iAllure;6507043]NVM I was scammed. :(
-> Vibin@Lawyer.Com
http://i46.tinypic.com/v5fx2c.png
Bad scammer >=[[/QUOTE]
Hate that clown. He tried selling me some account clearly he never had... What did he getNeed CA NA Middleman, FAST.in Middleman Lounge - ^^^ Title says all.
---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------
Ravallo
Time
Dreamer
Showing the 5 most recent posts.