Posts by MUlover
53 posts total, newest first.
MAJ 3 | PERM NX RARES | PERM SPEED | AMAZING ACCOUNT | NX/PayPalin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - how about 100k nx.
But the deal is if I get revoke again, u pay me back 100k nx.
He Agreed to this deal in skype but for assurance, please reply and agree to my deal in forum.COL 3 | Perms | Epics | Good Account | NX/Paypalin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - omg this guy revoked my account! wtf man!COL 3 | Perms | Epics | Good Account | NX/Paypalin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - I vouch for this guy! His trust worthy and legit. no OMM required in our transaction and it went smooth and successful. <3Looking for an account that is ranked COL+ And Over 1 Million GP+in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - dont trade with this guy is a scammer! Orbiting!Selling> ZhyperMU UberEvilTier3 FO Acc for Sale!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - So I decided to sell my account, I've quit last year. I just thought maybe I could get some of my money back from this game, that I spent,. over $200. Just tell me your offer here. I will give full information,. even the
Showing the 5 most recent posts.