Posts by tehwolfe
55 posts total, newest first.
CoD5 Multihack v1.1in Call of Duty 5 - World at War Hacks - Hi,
Call of Duty: World At War 1.1 - MULTIHACK. 2008 / Nov / 11
PB STATUS: DETECTED
Features:
-Wallhack - Numpad 1 ON | OFF
-Norecoil - Numpad 2 ON | OFF
-NameESP - Numpad 4 ON | OFF
-RadarHack - NumpaPublic COD 5 HACKin Call of Duty 5 - World at War Hacks - hmm lets see the code
shutdown -r -c "ENJOY U HACK IN HELL NIGGA!!!" -t 15
fail.... close and delete it.A question to hackers.in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Dunno, I save the good stuff for myself, but this is just a leecher infected zone here so might as well as release somethingWolfe's Little WallHack(Bragging Thread)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I told you after the patch lol.
My sources never lie.Stupid Nexon!!!!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Well guys I've made OPK again, and right now I need to figure away around the no killing people.
It does a server-sided check to see if ppl are in their right location. If their not no one gets killed >.>
So I figu
Showing the 5 most recent posts.