Posts by S0ulDrag0n
5 posts total, newest first.
How to bypass the Leaderboards timerin Vindictus Tutorials - [QUOTE=Nicdel;4813050]Also not on leaderboards altho i made several battles. Without this command.[/QUOTE]
I also have did several battles without showing up on the leaderboards without this command.
I just recently noI need original HFS files....in Vindictus Help - Refer to this link on information and steps to restore your hfs files:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/267-vindictus-hacks/286744-how-restore-original-hfs-files.html
Also refer to this link for a batch file that easily makesresponse from server delayedin Vindictus Discussions - Same here sadly. I could get on at times but it seems there's a lot of traffic and lag on their end. After a few moments, I'd get disconnected.Change Boat Shop Itemsin Vindictus Help - Yea, I'm pretty sure that's the case but not 100% sure. If that is true, then I guess that leaves the question of lowering the AP requirements and removing the transformation requirements.
Thanks Hacker1100.
I hopChange Boat Shop Itemsin Vindictus Help - Hi everyone, I'm sorta new at this so if someone could answer a few questions for me:
Can I change what the shop sells in the boat area?
Where would I have to go to make the changes I want? 286xx.hfs?
Could I make t
Showing the 5 most recent posts.