Posts by Fox
7,805 posts total, newest first.
You can win event crate weapons after the eventin CrossFire Discussions - I also done this on CF Europe. I won AK Xmas after only 20 crates after January Patch #2[Making] Custom MPGH Tagsin Help & Requests - [QUOTE=Ravallo;7421328]
http://i46.tinypic.com/2dac1gx.png[/QUOTE]
Thank you /yayFox has returned.in CrossFire Discussions - Some of you probably missed me. Well i'm back and I'm ready to start to give free accounts to people who want free accounts to test their hacks or even accounts to be their ALT's or Main's.
I will probably be BlackListed[Making] Custom MPGH Tagsin Help & Requests - http://www.mpgh.net/forum/members/95192-ravallo-albums-2595-new-mpgh-ranks/picture78723-11-vip.html
Ravallo I see that you can change those Lines
Can you please take out the "vip" and add "CF Section"?
And also Remove OMG THAT GUY HAVE AXE XMAS ON CF NAin CrossFire Discussions - It was a Christmas Broadcast... Its only for 7 days...
Showing the 5 most recent posts.