Posts by blodalv95
24 posts total, newest first.
CS:GO Knife (karambit CW WW) for Minecon 2015 capein Minecraft Selling / Trading / Buying - Just wanna tell everyone that it seems fishy and weird I know but I am no scammer, that is your choise to believe not mine :) I dont use middlemans anymore since middlemans have scammed me before too, I dont trust anyoneCS:GO Knife (karambit CW WW) for Minecon 2015 capein Minecraft Selling / Trading / Buying - Still looking :)CS:GO Knife (karambit CW WW) for MC acc with minecon 2011-2013 capein Minecraft Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Murtida;10975139]"I want full access to the account so u can take it back and scam me"
lol. also 21 posts and forcing people to go first without posting proof... link to steam profile doesnt prove anything cuz it CS:GO Knife (karambit CW WW) for Minecon 2015 capein Minecraft Selling / Trading / Buying - Hello, looking for a 2015 cape, my knife is worth 265 euroes on market atm so I think that is a very fair price for the cape :)
However keep in mind that I will NOT go first, people always say "well you dont have rep CS:GO Knife (karambit CW WW) for MC acc with minecon 2011-2013 capein Minecraft Selling / Trading / Buying - Hey folks! Im looking for a minecraft account with a minecon 2011/2012 or 2013 cape!
I will do 2014/2015 if you instantly agree on going first.
Im willing to trade my CS:GO knife Karambit crimson web, well worn for
Showing the 5 most recent posts.