Posts by **Seals**
1,196 posts total, newest first.
I bought a Pocophone F1in General - I swear to god I didn't know I got 9kSeven killed in Australia’s deadliest mass shooting in 22 yearsin General - [QUOTE=Bernard.;13628004]Though it was indeed a mass shooting and indeed tragic, wouldn't put it in the same boat as other mass shootings. This one was targeted at a specific family as opposed to a bunch of random strangNew AM albumin General - [QUOTE=Arrow;13626363]I liked "Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not"
Not sure sure I like this[/QUOTE]
yeh that's a loooot of difference between those two lolNew AM albumin General - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmSrUrk6Lio
Happens tomorrow on 11th May. Soooo, whatcha guys think? I was really hoping a little bit more electronic or fuzz.Does paypal control from where your money come from?in General - PP will eventually ask you where are you getting the money from, so you better change site. Try Skrill?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.