Posts by Quantitative
39 posts total, newest first.
Warframe Basic Hack v1.03in WarFrame Hacks & Cheats - Are you guys using Cheat Engine or Whitegun's trainer? I have been using Cheat Engine and I've been fine. I haven't touched Whitegun's trainer since the patch because of what everyone's saying so I'm being careful. I thiNegative moneyin WarFrame Hacks & Cheats - You have to keep getting more credits to get you in the positive. You should do this asap, that's a definite red flag. I'm sure you know this by now, you go negative when you give yourself too many credits in one run. YoNeed Coder Tribes Ascend Hack Projectin WarFrame Hacks & Cheats - Congratulations on failing to ignore by acknowledging the post in the first place =)Need Coder Tribes Ascend Hack Projectin WarFrame Hacks & Cheats - I'm glad you feel that way, but a thread in the wrong forum is still a thread in the wrong forum. Also, I don't think you completely understand what "dissing" is.Need Coder Tribes Ascend Hack Projectin WarFrame Hacks & Cheats - Here's the guy who claims he was going to tell DE_Steve things about Warframe hacking asking for help on hacking Tribes Ascend in the Warframe forums. Really?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.