Posts by Zaerk
34 posts total, newest first.
Warhammer End Times: Vermintidein Hack Requests - That's what we get for buying this pseudo MMO crap.Warhammer End Times: Vermintidein Hack Requests - Does grimoire editing still work? I haven't been able to make it work lately.
But not a lot about this game works to begin with...Warhammer End Times: Vermintidein Hack Requests - It seems that using the Grimoire hack crashes the game every time the level ends. I set my grimoires to 7. Nothing else goes wrong. I also use infinite ammo fine.
It has to be something with grimoire :confused:
Anyone Moxxi Slot Hack...in Borderlands 2 Hacks - Extremely appreciated.Godmode and 1 Hit Killin Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - Is it possible to get an extra DLL that just lowers the HP of all your party members, and when a boss is about to strike press the button to get them all killed? That would be fucking hilarious.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.