Posts by greentooth
38 posts total, newest first.
PogoLocationFeeder-Release-V0.1.4 *Preset up for Necrobot v0.7.0*in Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats - Keep them all because some of them are legit but its up to you.
http://pastebin.com/KnLQKahL
Good sniping config. I'm level 31 so I dont need to go higher.
BTW if they are fake they will end up expiring and wont come PogoLocationFeeder-Release-V0.1.4 *Preset up for Necrobot v0.7.0*in Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Takatsuki;11918021]Approved, report back results.[/QUOTE]
Can you re-approve the file? I had to edit the names and add 0.1.5PogoLocationFeeder-Release-V0.1.4 *Preset up for Necrobot v0.7.0*in Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Alpine3;11919580][01:33:59] You need to fill out GoogleUsername and GooglePassword in auth.json!
all the time... when it's filled[/QUOTE]
Try and deleting the auth.json or deleting the whole file and replacinPogoLocationFeeder-Release-V0.1.4 *Preset up for Necrobot v0.7.0*in Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats - try turning off your firewall, or at least add it to the exclusion listPogoLocationFeeder-Release-V0.1.4 *Preset up for Necrobot v0.7.0*in Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats - Sadly no it doesn't but it only find a rare Pokémons.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.