Posts by jdoggyz
14 posts total, newest first.
Help With .pbo Files In Addonsin DayZ Help & Requests - Hi there, anyone able to help me with .pbo files.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2\AddOns
In the directory above I'm trying to find which .pbo file contains the structure for barns, church's, and otBest way of getting a New OA Key From Steamin DayZ Help & Requests - [QUOTE=joe123652;7708677]and buy it quick it is 50% off on steam right now.
EDIT:I suggest making a new account.[/QUOTE]
Quick question im about to buy it. But just making sure It's operation arrowhead I need rightBest way of getting a New OA Key From Steamin DayZ Help & Requests - [QUOTE=cobra0702;7708659]ok well the best way to get a key from steam is to uhhh i dont know maybe click add to cart?[/QUOTE]
Lol, you cant just add to cart if you have previously bought the game. In which case I haveBest way of getting a New OA Key From Steamin DayZ Help & Requests - Hey everyone, just wondering whats the best way of getting a new legit key from steam? Do i just create a new account and buy a new 1 from there? And if so do i need to use that login before joining on dayz commander? OrBAN THIS KEY PLS! (GOT SCAMMED)in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Kickazz080;7517096]Thank you :)[/QUOTE]
Haha That was fun. You can thank me later. =P
Showing the 5 most recent posts.