Posts by Titanium8080
48 posts total, newest first.
What the fuck is going on?in General - [quote=DonBruno;4483700]Same shit is happening to Portugal...Thats why i runned away to france :p
The difference is,Portuguese people are too lazy to rebel xD[/quote]
You ran away to france???? WTF?? Where u at Paris? What the fuck is going on?in General - [quote=Domen;4483667]
You shouldn't care about EU... YET! /fosho[/quote]
I dont get it... Why??/mmzWhat the fuck is going on?in General - Ok you've got a point, it doesn't look to bad, and you could probably sell it afterwards, if you get tired of itWhat the fuck is going on?in General - [quote=100% NOOB;4483639]
That!^ They're fucking up the Union. Euro is going down because of them. Let them handle themselves. They're in such a bad condition I could buy Athen for 200$.=|
I lol'ed /ahah[/quote]
WhWhat the fuck is going on?in General - Its almost 2012, what were you expecting? Bunny's jumping over some green hills and teletubbies running around like retards???
No we got greece that mismanaged their economy ofr the last 4 years, and now the EU is try
Showing the 5 most recent posts.