Posts by wenddy
9 posts total, newest first.
Aftermath - The new Free ISSin WarZ Discussion - Hi guys. Anyone got the oportunity to hack the new game in pre-alpha? :P
Here is a Key for those who want to register:
AFTER-MATH0-TEST0-32984-A1337Unturned Hack [2.1.0]in Unturned Hacks & Cheats - Tried to host a server using it. Everyone got 20kg backpacks and the zombies didnt even move.
Would be cool if you code make another dll with ESP, BP and EXP only.
Tnx for sharing ;)Unturned 2.1.0in Unturned Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Redcyberhawk;9652401]Unturned has recently had an update that has patched most current hacks for the game, as well as the superbag exploit and gold hack. Be aware that servers may start having VAC security on themGive away of my lvl 65 KWR Accountin WarRock Korea Hacks - I need it because I need to show my friends that I'm more powerfull than them!
All the time they mock me the fact that I dont have a account in the Korean Warrock, but I play the International and the Japanese ones...Xenofonte Public Cheatin WarRock - International Hacks - Good hax, but got detected after 5 min...
Showing the 5 most recent posts.