Posts by Hellwater
21 posts total, newest first.
Moddingin Battlefield Play4Free Hacks - [quote=Viibez;4241375]
Hellwater
Danke aber ich bin zu faul um die sufu zu nutzen.[/quote]
kam auch nich von mir sondern das zitat habe ich selber aus nem forum für dich gepostet.Hoffe konnte dir helfen.
greeModdingin Battlefield Play4Free Hacks - [quote=Viibez;4240882]Anyone know how to mod .dds files?
If you do please VM/PM me or post in this thread with Viibez
Thanks, Regards Viibez.[/quote]
....Wenn du die Suchfunktion benutzt hättest, dann wüsstest dLeached: A Hack With No Name - v0.2in Battlefield Play4Free Hacks - [quote=Lunatic;4238059]Still works for me so its undetected..[/quote]
your are right,but not at all.try to stay longer than two rounds on the same game.
There are two ways InGame to lost Connection after a while.
1.New light vehicles...in Battlefield Play4Free Hacks - [quote=Lunatic;4238105]http://www.mpgh.net/forum/360-battlefield-play4free-hacks/300743-2011-05-29-recruit-training-7-light-vehicles.html
There I posted the real news and I posted it before this user..[/quote]
...aLunatic's BFp4f Public ESPin Battlefield Play4Free Hacks - [quote=Lunatic;4238064]Good info :) I was about to say that :eek:[/quote]
I copied the idea directly from your brain into my post XD
...just kidding luna ;-)
greets
Showing the 5 most recent posts.