Posts by _-RayM-_
45 posts total, newest first.
Mr2Eds Sound Modding + Bonus !in CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - Thanks for Sexy Female Voice :)Zombie Mode Glitch?in CrossFire Glitches - Is old, and you must stay on the border or you lose HP, but nice, I press thanks for? Dunno xD[CF EU] Ninja Style -Ray-in Crossfire Video Sharing - [QUOTE=anamasryaraby;6582419]Suck again or what For info the person in MUh in da house is not you he made lots of videos and look at his name[/QUOTE]
I never say the video is mine, I do the FAILTAGE muh is my friend, im[CF EU] Ninja Style -Ray-in Crossfire Video Sharing - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9k077_10J4
Thanks to
No Insight my friend, I always play with him (when I frag)
Jie my clan leader :P[CF EU] Gay jumpshot and gay 1 tap, by mein Crossfire Video Sharing - Nothing special, only gay shots, I'm nub :3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR3rTuLUblw
Showing the 5 most recent posts.