Posts by coffee
5 posts total, newest first.
C++ Trainer Skeletonin C++/C Programming - Yeah, call it SWYAA, short for Stop While You Are Ahead. If you're on a game cheating forum asking for a name for your programming language, chances are it won't take the world by storm.MPGH eBayin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - Because you're selling their intellectual property, however you can get around that by selling your labor and effort for leveling the account.Powerleveling in WR (Need Partner!)in General Game Hacking - [QUOTE=Fuckface]I don't know if it's supposed to be like this bu my friend and I was "powerleveling" we both started with about 33-37% in level... But for some reason we both stopped at exactly 50% and we had it runnin' Powerleveling in WR (interested?)in WarRock - International Hacks - I'm definitely interested!
Anyone feel free to contact me:
AIM: Pe2
MSN: ra3rulescoffee@hotmail.com
ICQ: 162684300
YIM: xojoi@yahoo.com
My timezone is central in USA (GMT -6) (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclWarrock Hack - Tutorialin WarRock - International Hacks - [QUOTE=arunforce]CTF requires more than 1 packet I believe, one is to cancel out their capture, and the other is to capture it yourself.[/QUOTE]
True, however you only need 1 packet for both of those stages. The same pa
Showing the 5 most recent posts.