Posts by PasterOfMuppets
883 posts total, newest first.
LOOK what is happening on battlelog forums hahhaain Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Assassinanic;6128692]The point of this thread is?[/QUOTE]
youre blind ? whole forum is bombarded with premium trollers and non premium trollers, go to the forum and check it outscary shit... My gpu nearly explodedin General - [QUOTE=Brinuz;6129594]If you really think that a loud fan makes your computer explode (it would actually be the opposite since it is running faster, and getting a better airflow), you shouldnt be playing with your graphione of the reasons why I love watching mad menin General - [QUOTE=Lee Sin;6128286]Im also polish and the most beautiful girls are in Poland.[/QUOTE]
^this and in sweden aswell....one of the reasons why I love watching mad menin General - [QUOTE=Paladin;6128087]What's so great about Poland? =][/QUOTE]
the girls dude the girls....
also
720 polish soldiers faught for 3 days against
42k soldiers
352tanks
657 mortars/granadiers
and
plane help
thats whscary shit... My gpu nearly explodedin General - [QUOTE=Stevenom;6127992]I've put my fan speed to 85% for my graphics card and I had no problem.[/QUOTE]
thats freaking silent graphic card then.... i put my to 56 and it sounded like a robot :D imagine what ould happen
Showing the 5 most recent posts.