Posts by sm0king
69 posts total, newest first.
CHUCK NORRIS D3D [AIMBOT-ESP-AND MORE]in WarRock - International Hacks - Looks awesome-AsD-Team D3D Hack 1.1 07/05/2012in WarRock - International Hacks - This doesn't work for me, I am running W7, X64.-AsD-Team D3D Hack 1.1 07/05/2012in WarRock - International Hacks - [QUOTE=Alex_Agnew;6009989]Where are my credits?
Bullshit[/QUOTE]
Not completely bullshit tho. I agree, it's bullshit you won't get banned after 1 report, but there are going to be changes, if that is in the anti -AsD-Team D3D Hack 1.1 07/05/2012in WarRock - International Hacks - Well, it says it has not yet been approved, this means, it has not yet been approved. In other words, a mod/.. has not yet checked if the file is safe. Wait, for a mod/... to check the file, and you'll be able to downloaImportant-May 30th 2012 @ 1:00am GMT Nexon TAKES OVER WARROCKin WarRock Discussions - How about Dinar? I would say that is something in the data of my account, which means it will remain valid and you will be able to spend it after the 30th of may, am I right?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.