Posts by danniboy90
9 posts total, newest first.
Change sig lib of dependencies too?in Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - Hello there :) I have yet another unanswered question.
Now I've begun moving this to C++.
Same question as above, but with the executeable and dataobjects locally but fetch logic from a server.
How much would need alterChange sig lib of dependencies too?in Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - Hello,
The title should say: "Change signature of dependencies too?" - I's sorry. It's a bit late here :dead:
There are some really smart people in here, hopefully you will take the time to help a bit :)
I have built CloJure|UD|MultiHack|Without Detection|GlowESP|RadarHack|BH|NoFlash|TriggerBotin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Hack not working, nothing happens. All we got is prolly trojan or incomming VACation :hidesmile:World of Tanks experience hackin World of Tanks Hacks & Cheats - Lol,
The russians aren't hacking - they have no life :cybo:
Also, Credits, Gold, EXP, Multiplier(Double/Three Double) and Tanks -> ServerSide
Something worth checking:
if you can mess with the amount of tanks k[UNDETECTED] World of Tanks hack Source!in World of Tanks Hacks & Cheats - Isn't it just making some events to fire the functions (code), compiling your code and injecting? o.O
Showing the 5 most recent posts.