Posts by tehsprayer
6 posts total, newest first.
BLR score hackin BlackLight Retribution Hacks - Can other people see your edited score?AutoHotKey Help!in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Help - F1::suspend
return
$Mbutton::
{
GetKeyState, state, Mbutton, T
if state = D
{
send {RButton Down}
send {~LShift::}
sleep 245
MouseClick,left
send {RButton Up}
send {RButton Down}
send {RButton Up}
}
elsPost your Steam.in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Discussions - ADD ME!
Steam - scuba_guyPROMODin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Server & GSC Modding - Whats that do?Selling KSF, CF, KAVA (pmang.com) Accounts!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Well back like over a year ago I used to sell KSF accounts and well I quit SF for a while so.. I quit selling accounts.
Well now I am back!
I have had 11 successful trade so far! He went first and I gave him his ac
Showing the 5 most recent posts.