Posts by mintree
61 posts total, newest first.
[NA|EU] WooLevel.42 - hack-free leveling bot [Detection Fix]in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - ahh well I thought posting here was enough to get his attention >.>[NA|EU] WooLevel.42 - hack-free leveling bot [Detection Fix]in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - Oh? if thats the real reason, I think it should remove the limitation. Also it seems like the Vella version of the bot exists, it tell me when skill to put in and such but when it is about to start, it just says vella no[NA|EU] WooLevel.42 - hack-free leveling bot [Detection Fix]in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - Why was the limitations placed in the first place?[NA|EU] WooLevel.42 - hack-free leveling bot [Detection Fix]in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - Do you think you can make a version that doesn't matter whether it supports the character or not? I mean I basically need it to spam L and R in the boss room. No need for any special moves.
Or maybe a simple guide to edWTS> East Goldin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Vouch for this seller.
Fast and quick
Showing the 5 most recent posts.