Posts by prokillerr

49 posts total, newest first.

Does anyone remember the old private servers?in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - Alrighty thank you for the response. That does solve my problem and I do like the idea of doing npe. Just remembered the old ones and I wanted to use them to practice for prod. And sorry about putting it in the wrong secDoes anyone remember the old private servers?in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - Hey guys, I dont even know if what im saying makes sense but please, dont mind. So I was trying to use some the private servers there are currently on the private servers page, these ones are quite laggy but on top of tELI5: Can someone explain what Realm Relay is?in Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - [QUOTE=CrazyJani;9675125]>Reads the part highlighted red >Googles ELI5 cause I'm not reddick user >Gets the answer and comes back to the thread >Reads the blue part[/QUOTE] naww you cutie[Windows/Mac/Linux] Orape 1.3 : Automatic Client Updaterin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Lux Lux;9664135]Yeah im presuming that too, because i downloaded it and got an error saying the archive is damaged. So yeah it is.[/QUOTE] Same problem. Lets wait for a bit and see what others say[Windows/Mac/Linux] Orape 1.3 : Automatic Client Updaterin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=jaypizel;9664129]What did you use to compress it? 7zip is having issues with it.[/QUOTE] I use winrar and that is having issus too. But i think it takes some time but it eventually works. That's what happened last

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Talk with us