Posts by machinehead110
23 posts total, newest first.
Nightmare HotKeyin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I dont have numpad but good job. I am on a laptop lol Its all good those playing legit I still go 18-4 with sniper only. but damn i need like 30 kills a game to rank up fast.MW3 Media Player [Simple]in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - Wow I wish all these people would stop hating on Jorndel. He made you guysa media player just use it and be happy stop asking him all these unneccesary questions.
By the way I love this I get more hyped in mw3 with myROSH Onlinein Other MMORPG Hacks - [QUOTE=Funktasticmo;5591957]Link: rosh.ignitedgames.com
The game is made by the same company that did Atlantica and Atlantica 2. Wanted to see if anyone knows any hacks etc for it? If not then no big deal its an ok gaShaiyaHacks.com Fake or Legit site.in General Game Hacking - Anyone know anything about a website called Shaiya Hacks | Shaiya Bots | Shaiya Online Hacks (http://www.shaiyahacks.com). Website claims to have working hacks made by proffesionals for mmorpg shaiya. I have been using hPrograms that allow your mouse cursor to follow a selected object on a game???in General Game Hacking - Ya I been at it for two days no sleep. Im thinking if worse comes to worse. I am going to have to pull the game open in firefox and try and decode the scripting. To mark the object so i know which one it is at all times.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.