Posts by TiMxD
65 posts total, newest first.
qTin Combat Arms Hack Requests - Me and a few friends kept running into a glitch where the doors opened as soon as you first visit them, and if you are just a hair inside, you die instantly, you'd need god mod for it to work.MPGH CA NA PUB (v1.5)in Combat Arms Discussions - I like it :D Can't wait for you to post it in the hacks section. :)i need help i cant connect to serversin Combat Arms Help - Answer: Move to the United States or Europe.MPGH CA NA PUB (v1.4.5)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Works like it did just before the maintenance. :D I love you Jeff. I didn't think you'd actually be liked by me. Now that has changed. :)sellling Combat arms acc NA for rsgpin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - How much GP you want for it? I'm not much of the "Set the price" person.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.