Posts by Dracconus
1,074 posts total, newest first.
💰CharXy | 1.37 PC | $5 = 100 Million BANKED CASH 💰💰💰 | Safe ✅ Fast 💰✅ Reliable✅in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) User Services/Shops - I'm right there with you on that, A.
I might not have the rep you do, but at one point I was a large name in the Vindictus Modding/Hacking section of this forum (and am a former moderator/file authenticator of it as wellFishing Map (Shows you fishing locations)in RIFT Online Hacks - The OP is an inverted genius for posting an image THUMBNAIL of a picture that's 5778x3044 pixels in dimension natively...
Here, I took the liberty of using some software I have to enhance the image to even be legible Possible returnin Vindictus Discussions - Hmm, IF HG comes back I just may have to come back myself (doubt it though.) I've gotten over Vindictus in ways that can not even be expressed :P
Been really freaking busy since the baby too. FKN wife spoiled the hell Improved Labyrinth Leveling Botin Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Quack;5678225]Not sure if this has been answered before or not.. My bot ports to 40, says ohk and god is activate, transforms, walks out, and dies.. Everything works when I use the binds w/o the bot running.. JustNico your DLL XP does not work on WIN7 under the work of all the normalin Vindictus Help - I've never had problems with his stuff in windows 7 enterprise...
Not sure what you're doing wrong, but it'll definitely require more than UR HAX IS NO WORK!
Lol
Showing the 5 most recent posts.