Posts by icefight930
7 posts total, newest first.
C453's Server, Bes, Nut, Geb.. No Hamachi.in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - cant connect to nexus for some reason?Free ULTRA ROTMG ACCOUNT....NOT FOR MONEY :D :Din Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - I would love that rotmg account. :)I think I have a solution to the corrupted items.in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - I'm almost positive that the item coding was just removed from the new .swf and not from the server. (i went onto muledump and it said my thousand shot was still there and not a art) If that is so couldn't someone just m[BETA] Oryx Domination - Free Public Java Proxy Updated as of 10/11/2012 [V1.5]in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - It's not working for me. I paste the line into the host file and use a Projector but it dosen't work. Anyone care to type the line out in the chat? I think i'm copying it wrong.ROTMG Editor.in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - im dead serious all my equpis are gone and i cant even change my password due to testing being fucked up.
I used this and went to bed now everything is gone
Showing the 5 most recent posts.