Posts by Frander
4 posts total, newest first.
DayZ Keys $2.00 | Vouched | Trusted Seller | Fresh Keys | Auto-buy | Bulk Auto-Buy |in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - I have been trying to contact pyro over skype to get a new key the last two days seeing as the one I purchased was in use.. Still haven't got a new one..
I hope this is just a mistake, since I've had great experience wiDayZ Survival Hack v3.3 [by sd333221]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Yeah I got it now thanks works great, keep up the good work :)DayZ Survival Hack v3.3 [by sd333221]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Thank you :) I've looked everywhere on how to actually open the menu? help please :)EOD Tutorial (POWER LEVELING) & Request Partners Here./Boosting methodes.in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=hrivera2343;5531039]I tried the EOD last night by myself and it wasnt letting me. I guess the latest update canceled out. I used to do it by myself and I cant anymore. Im on PS3. can anyone check to? see if u can
Showing the 4 most recent posts.