Posts by iv3n0m
408 posts total, newest first.
My xbox account for PS accountin XBOX Customizing & Modding - I am looking to get a PS4 instead of a X1 so I am looking to trade my main Xbox 360 account for one. This account comes with Many full games, DLCs, avatar items and many more downloads. Has legit 30k gamerscore, 3 year aMPGH CA PUB [ 01 - 30 - 2014 ] :)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Everytime I play, I get into a game, get a kill here and there and the game crashes :( sucks because I wanna use me some hacks!Trade my License Transfer.in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - I don't fully know where to put this BUT, I am looking into trade my xbox accounts license Transfer Via Xbox 360.
You can get in contact with me by skype on spawn.comicsMy Origin account for CS:GOin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - Wanting to trade my Origin account which includes NFS and Dead Space for a CS:GO Steam Gift Key
Here is some proof, http://s21.postimg.org/4gypj8r2f/Untitled.png
Thanks.
Skype is spawn.comicsSkype Account 50€in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - No one is going to pay 50 Euros for this -.-
And your credits barely add to the value.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.