Posts by Bum Slap
326 posts total, newest first.
The Most Underrated Song/Albumin General - Out of the 20+ albums i torrented yesterday when i was a bit... medicated: Probably kerplunk by green day, it's better than their 3 newest albums with all that emo shit that everyone loves. Maybe Approching Normal by bluI sodomize catsin General - I sodomize cats too.Long time no seein General - [quote=Snape;4843140]
shes a rat now[/quote]
And i'm sad i missed it. :( Too few people draw on this site. Even if eve drew anime crap.Copsin General - I kept my grow room in the crawlspace under the house, with a fake wall. It's harder to notice fake walls when you're crawling on your hands and knees in 100+ degree heat.
I didn't grow weed though, shrooms and tropicaeth is backin Art & Graphic Design - He'll be back.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.