Posts by exico
80 posts total, newest first.
Selling Lv 70 FIONA Legit no hackedin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Offer registered, if until tomorrow no one make a higher offer the account it's yours.Selling Lv 70 FIONA Legit no hackedin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - I have: "Early Bird" and "Snowballer". No more from events, sry :<Selling Lv 70 FIONA Legit no hackedin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - I dont rly know which titles i have, but are a lot (267 is a lot of work >< ), like i said i have no more a proxy to access to my account when i want.
I accept only money, no other accounts or nx, sorry^^Selling Lv 70 FIONA Legit no hackedin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - The starting price for the bid is lowered to 35 € (45$) and the end extended to the 16 dec, thank you for your interest^^Selling Lv 70 FIONA Legit no hackedin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - oh sure no problem tell me
Showing the 5 most recent posts.