Posts by ukiyapaul
84 posts total, newest first.
Buying a good account, lt or higher with nice guns 60~150$ paypal only buy with OMMin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - 110$ for my accnt. Update AP is at 3400.Looking For Account trade or buyin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - 110$ for my accnt. A little update, AP is at 3400.Buying a good account, lt or higher with nice guns 60~150$ paypal only buy with OMMin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - Just saw some guys talking about my account and I would like to say a few things.
For rank, i really dont care, never played to get a high rank or whatever so i do not even know about ranks. Just realized that im alreadBuying a good account, lt or higher with nice guns 60~150$ paypal only buy with OMMin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=211070;8075730]That's so euro farmed, and alot. But I like it. What's your Skype?[/QUOTE]
If by euro farmed you mean I used some hack to earn euros fast, I have to say no. My account is 4yrs+ old and I am proud tBuying a good account, lt or higher with nice guns 60~150$ paypal only buy with OMMin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - Colonel 2nd class rank
20K euro
1K AP
900+ Coupons
Pointman
Desmodus
Bizon A.
BG crusher
PPSH (perm)
Rifleman
Seroja
Hawkeye
Mjollnir
Chrome
Sidewinder
Carpio
Bumblebee
STG (perm)
Sniper
Mad Gali
Zebra
Pistols
Showing the 5 most recent posts.