Posts by RealMan02
17 posts total, newest first.
How to play Vindictus From outside NA (Vpn)in Vindictus Tutorials - this vpn really slow.. I won't use it :\
thats the result I got in speed test after connecting to this vpn:
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1435984339.png
:( sucksVindictus outside the US for dummies (no download)in Vindictus Tutorials - thats looks wierd cus there website doesn't looks like they giving anything for free..
oh well i guess i will give it a try very soon![GUIDE] To Making Moneyin Vindictus Tutorials - add the battle "Frost Stone" its GREAT place to farm Ice crystal (and if u want pouch too but it cost only 2k in the market).
Btw its great place to use mini bombs (iron ore, copper ore, silver ore and maybe fine iron orEHEHEHE, Auto Ban.in Vindictus Discussions - I got the same problem too before few hours!
but now imSome how can log in again to my character.. I guess its not really the "You got ban" message.Public Pie Bindin Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Pie;4452464]Just plug in a usb mouse? If I made a keyboard version you guys would miss out on the spamming skill commands. >.<[/quote]
I got mouse ;) but its hard to me to play with it I like much much more the k
Showing the 5 most recent posts.