Posts by DynamicLife
481 posts total, newest first.
[NA|EU] WooLevel.60 - hack-free leveling bot [Detection Fix]in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=maddoggy00;10024941]
Have you been banned in the past for using hacks? Is your account, IP or HWID linked to an account that was? Or are you running it on a VM? My understanding is that some people can get it dete[NA|EU] WooLevel.60 - hack-free leveling bot [Detection Fix]in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - http://i.gyazo.com/2be8ec5cb7bd3ce37d54f2437b81997c.png
Same error
PS: Ignore the attachment[NA|EU] WooLevel.60 - hack-free leveling bot [Detection Fix]in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=maddoggy00;10023416]
pm or email me a ss of your skill screen with the equipment tab showing.
The one with the most recent date.
[/QUOTE]
I downloaded the most recent dated bot... and I still get the same erVINDICTUS EU In-game cashin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - I have some spare cash in-game which I want to sell, contact me on skype: ducky1238 or PM here on the forum for more information or with your offer bobo[NA|EU] WooLevel.60 - hack-free leveling bot [Detection Fix]in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - in the end which one should I download? give me the exact name please
Showing the 5 most recent posts.