Posts by Cooks121
14 posts total, newest first.
New Obama Injector - Auto/Manual Injectin Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - Menu doesnt show up after injecting. What do I do?|BETA 2| Champion mod menuin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - I got it to work, just extracted it into the folder, But I cant bring up my phone.Enhanced Native Trainer Update 27[With Controller Support]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - I crash when I die. Even If I do not have invincibility enabled. After that happens. My trainer will not work I have to start the game with the trainer in a different folder. Exit the game after going into multiplayer. TEnhanced Native Trainer Update 27[With Controller Support]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=AJAY420;10706743]Can confirm that vehicle spawner works online at first it did not work for me but now it works every time i also found out not to use any of the options in self for online as i used god mode an asEnhanced Native Trainer Update 27[With Controller Support]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=JusteBelmond;10703342]cash given only works in sp,pal:)[/QUOTE]
Is there a hack to give money online?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.