Posts by dangor
19 posts total, newest first.
New Battlefield heroes Mod - Undetectedin Battlefield Heroes Hacks - [QUOTE=Bread;8543175]I tried it out and it only seems to get rid of effects, such as glows from abilities, and smoke, other from that there's still recoil, trees, etc. (I play on very low settings).[/QUOTE]
I hv the sameSummer play4free eventin Battlefield Play4Free Hacks - [QUOTE=RaideN663;8006330]i hope we get some funds, i need just a little more :D[/QUOTE]
Little more for what?Boosting i am medic lvl 10in Battlefield Play4Free Hacks - [QUOTE=iReapzi;7752421]I got a 32k score on sharqi rush with a PKM tehe
At level 4.[/QUOTE]
LIE!!! Max score is 16k u can't get higher than thatPlay4free trading accin Battlefield Play4Free Hacks - send me a pm
Edit:nvm i just traded with another guy400,000 likes bfp4f [Redeem code ]in Battlefield Play4Free Hacks - [QUOTE=Crazydude5;7517336]Screw this free "bundle". Credit booster are useless because the credits are unfair earning....
What's the point of having shots and bandages? I'm a medic![/QUOTE]
U think shots are useless
Showing the 5 most recent posts.