Posts by queenmickey
187 posts total, newest first.
Why I cant bypass GG ?in Blackshot Help - google for dll. then go put file into the directory where it is supposed to be. google can leWhy I cant bypass GG ?in Blackshot Help - try use other injector and run both injector and blackshot as adminstraitorFree RPin League of Legends Guides - Actually. I think this method worked. Payment will be void if you report on a false transaction. Happened to me before. Somebody used my phone and purchase gs and then bill came in 45 dollars More. After calling in regarBlackShot GraveYard Glitchin Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - maybe you never update blackshot or you are in different client. not garena?Hacking blackshotin Blackshot Help - Hey there, i realised that blackshot eu, turkey and garena have almost all of the same files. will it be possible to mix around all the files?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.